Saturday, February 24, 2007

25 Feb 07
Is There a Chance You Could Have an "Online Business"?
Good Morning! It's just passed midnight. I'm still awake, and I'm still thinking. Exactly what I'm thinking about is this; As I was saying yesterday - the shipping business on the Great Lakes runs in cycles or at least it always has seemed to. That said - What would you do if you/we were layed off for a long period of time, and had to make a living some other way??? Let me tell you what I've done in regards to the above "scary" scenario. . . . . . .
I've started an "At Home - Online Business"! That's right, using the platform developed by Stone Evans called "Plug In Profits", I've been learning how to build and operate an "Internet Marketing Business"! I'm sleepy right now so come back and visit tomorrow and I'll tell you all about it! Bye for now. . . . . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi


I know I am onto something good, now I can use http://www.BuySellDirect.net FREE to sell and make extra money.


http://www.BuySellDirect.net service is rock solid and 100% FREE.