Monday, October 16, 2006

It's ME again! Yeah, I know, I've missed 2 days. Of course it was the weekend so I guess I'm allowed, especially since I'm on vacation anyway.

I've been playing with my wireless internet connection. That's, of course, what I use on the boat. The other day, I purchased a new phone and. . . . ., What a difference! The new phone is capable of using 1xrtt signal, ev-do, whatever that is. Downloading pages that I haven't downloaded in months, (means-no cookies from those pages left on my hardrive), and it's almost as fast as DSL. I'm ecstatic. I'll be able to do all the things that I want and "need" to do while I'm at work. I'm SO happy.

So, I'm going to go back to my playing around with all this electronics. There's nothing really happening anyway, so I don't have anything to tell you. I'm going to have a camera, and whatever needed to send pictures while I'm at work. I bet your just drooling with anticipation!

Later gator,

Doug

No comments: